Promix EM Probiotic is a naturally fermented liquid probiotic utilising “effective micro-organisms”. The microbes in EM are non-harmful, non-pathogenic, not genetically- engineered or modified, are not chemically-synthesized and are biodegradable. Promix EM technology is a “premium” probiotics, which are typically lactic acid bacteria in high dosages. EM comprises an entire consortium of the exact same microbes that animals would naturally receive.
Correct EM-probiotic dosage will greatly optimize:
- Maximum digestive efficiency;
- Improved feed conversion ratio;
- Quality of developing bone;
- Maintaining healthy body weight;
- Maximising the immune system;
- Combating illness and ailments.
Bacteria Specie List:
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp.lactis;
- Bacillus subtilis;
- Lactobacilius acidophilius;
- L. buchneri;
- L. casol;
- Lactococcus lacti ssp;
- Lactis biovar diacetylactis;
- L lactis;
- Lactobacilius fementum;
- L. plantarum and Streptococcus thermophilius.
- Purified/structured water;
- Organic Sugar Cane Molasses;
- Lactic Acid Cultures;
- Mineral Powder;
- Sea Salt;
- Juice concentrates;
- Rice Bran Liquid Extract.