A natural horse or pet supplement containing 100% dried Kelp powder
Kelp contains contains 46 minerals, 16 amino acids and 11 vitamins.
Benefits associated with kelp include the following:
- Regulates glandular activity in the adrenal, pituitary, and thyroid glands.
- Great for skin allergies, as it helps reduce itching and inflammation.
- Contains protein and amino acids that help tissue repair.
- Iodine content helps to stimulate thyroid activity, speeding metabolism and weight loss.
- High-fibre content helps digestion.
- Can help reduce dental plaque and tarter build-up.
The alginates in kelp:
- assist in the prevention of absorption of toxic metals like mercury, cadmium,
- plutonium and cesium.
- protect the body against radiation.
In dogs, it is recommended by Martin Zucker (The Veterinarians’ Guide to Natural Remedies for Dogs”) for cancer, heart disease, mange, old age, stool eating and thyroid gland regulation.
- Small pets [ <10kg ]: a small pinch
- Average pets [ 10-20kg ]: 1/4 tsp
- Large pets [ 20-40kg ]: 1/3 tsp
- Giant breeds: 1/2 tsp (1g)
- Ponies: 1 level tsp
- Horses: 1 heaped tsp (5g)
- This is a nutritional product and is not intended as a substitute for veterinary products or advice.
- Discontinue immediately at any sign of an adverse reaction.